- Publisher: S Chand Publishing; 2 Colour edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352832191
- ISBN-13: 9789352832194
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Agarwal
YOU SAVE ₹90.00 | 31% Discount
Out of stock
A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (2019-20 Session) Paperback – 2018
About the books:
This revised edition of A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning, while retaining the key strengths and structure of the previous edition, like presenting all types of questions and solved examples in a classified, well arranged, and graded manner, brings to the readers additional questions from various competitive examinations like SSC-CGL Tier I, CSAT, SBI (PO), RBI Grade B, etc.
• An additional section with new questions from recent examinations.
• These questions are based on the latest trend and pattern of examinations.
• Complete solutions have been added to provide a simple and clear understanding of the logic involved in the questions.
Table of Content :
• Statement – Arguments
• Statement – Assumptions
• Statement – Courses of Action
• Statement – Conclusions
• Deriving Conclusions from Passages
• Theme Detection
• Cause and Effect Reasoning
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical; NABARD &IDBI Bank Executive Offices
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax etc.
• LIC/GIC/ UIICO AAOs, etc
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade ‘D’ & other Technical & Non-Technical Exam
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc.
|Dimensions||22 × 28 × 3 cm|
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.