- Paperback: 920 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Eighth edition (5 June 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789353160180
- ISBN-13: 9789353160180
- ASIN: 9353160189
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT By Arun Sharma
YOU SAVE ₹145.00 | 16% Discount
Out of stock
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Paperback – 5 Jun 2018
About the Author
Arun Sharma is a post graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has been training corporate house and CAT aspirants since 1996 and has personally trained over a thousand students into the IIMs and other top B Schools. Besides, he holds the unique distinction of clearing the CAT 16 times in a row, with a score of 99.99 percentile in CAT 2008.
With McGraw-Hill, he has a number of best-sellers to his credit. these are:
How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT
How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
How to Prepare for Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT(with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
Study Package for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
Test Series for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay).
From the Publisher
How To Prepare for LOGICAL REASONING
- New chapter like games and tournaments, cubes and dice, set theory and network diagrams are included as per latest pattern
- Familiarises aspirants with heterogeneous types of Logical Reasoning questions asked in CAT
- Addition of previous year questions and mock test papers for aspirants to test themselves
How To Prepare for QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
- Comprehensive theory as per latest syllabus and pattern
- Topics divided into understandable “Blocks”
- Plenty of short cut techniques for quick problem solving
- “Taste of the Exams” section covers all questions appearing in past CAT, XAT and IIFT examination papers over two decade
How To Prepare for VERBAL ABILITY AND READING COMPREHENSION
- Provides exhaustive practice on reading comprehension questions with special emphasis on short passages. Tips and tricks for sentence correction included.
- Inclusion of new TITA question type without options for extensive practice
- Previous year questions and new questions as per latest pattern have been included
How To Prepare for DATA INTERPRETATION
- Starts from the basics of Data Interpretation – taking the reader through a calibrated learning experience
- Separate sections dealing with traditional and logical data interpretation
- Inclusion of 10 minute test papers in traditional data interpretation and 12 minute test papers in logical data interpretation
- Fully solved mock test papers based on latest CAT pattern and previous year questions included
|Dimensions||22 × 28 × 3 cm|
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.